We do require the following documentation in order for your registration to be considered complete:
- Completed District Registration Form – DWP Registration Package 012119
- Copy of student’s birth certificate or passport
- Proof of address in the form of a current utility bill
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card
- Proof of parent’s citizenship
- A signed cross-boundary form for out-of-catchment students – Cross Boundary Request Form
Once registrants have all the required paperwork, it should be dropped off at the main office during office hours (8:00 am to 3:00 pm).
Out-of-catchment registrations for the 2021-22 school year will be accepted after the third Monday in January. Out-of-catchment students will be added to the out-of-catchment waiting list on a first-come, first-serve basis. Out-of-catchment registrants WILL NOT be contacted until the beginning of June at the earliest and should be registering in their catchment or current school as there is no guarantee that we will be able to take any out-of-catchment students for the 2021-22 school year.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact the school at 604-530-2151.
Additional registration documents such as our course planning guide and course selection forms are available under the ‘Course Planning’ tab in the ‘Student Life’ section of our website.